Monday, September 12, 2011

Allow me to introduce myself...

My name is Erin Kate Parker....I'm 23 years old and a Senior at Georgia Southwestern. I live in Tifton, GA so I take online classes. I am a personal banker at Ameris Bank in Tifton. I have been there since May 2006. I actually started to work there 2 weeks after I graduated high school. I have 2 dogs, Annie and Gunner. They are both my heart <3 Some of my favorite things to do are shop, play basketball and tennis, go to the lake and take random road trips. I hope that I will graduate next fall with a bachelors degree in Business Management.Three of my favorite websites are facebook, twitter and msnbc. I think its crazy that the "facebook" craze has reached all new levels. I can remember back when it was exclusive to college students, then to high school students. I actually believe it was better that way, because it was like a rite of passage when you got into college to "earn" a facebook. Twitter is new to me, but I do like it.  Its interesting to see the different businesses, celebrities and random people that "tweet." I keep up with msnbc because its a central location to keep up with news around the world, in the US, the economy and entertainment world.

No comments:

Post a Comment